Selective eating ! You must undergo such a phase, when you are allergic to certain types of food and beverages. Food allergies is the body's immunological reaction by the presence of protein foods.
Today there are few reading materials to help you understand the things you need to know about food allergies. This example is a book called "5 years without food: A guide for survival of food allergy: How to overcome your food allergies and to restore the good without problems." review of the book discusses food allergies, as well as foods that you can and cannot eat and its alternatives.
In addition, you will learn some necessary food allergy treatment than the book. In addition, "personal recommendation" by the author makes the book credible, reviewed by readers.
The transfer of information, which can be extracted from the book, here are some additional ideas you might want to add to your collection of thoughts.
Generally adults are allergic to foods such as eggs, nuts, peanuts, shellfish and fish. Children, on the other hand, are caused by allergies peanuts, milk and eggs. If you are aware that you have food allergies, what must undertake should be informed of the allergy, you have. In this way will be able to overcome and recover from such an allergy.
Some types of food allergies will be discussed for further references:
- Affected by the said person is passed to foods containing substance from eggs, white or yolks.
- For some time, you are limited to consume food containing eggs. These days, there are substitutes for eggs, which you can use as Tapioca starch potatoes. Apple sauce can be an alternative.
- People who are oversensitive to Woody nut ended up experiencing allergic attacks. Nut allergy should not be interchanged with peanut allergy. It is different than the last, because the nut is considered to be fruit, which are dry.
- Types of foods prepared from soy nuts are considered to be a good alternative in the absence of nuts in your diet. Soy nut is not necessarily a nut; is soybean grains which have undergone a process of soaking and cooking to achieve its crisp final result.
- There is no natural persons who, in the absorption of proteins from cow's milk develop an allergic reaction. When this happens, those natural persons are considered to be allergic to milk.
- To get optimal results from milk allergy treatment, you must completely avoid milk allergens. You can fill in the nutritional gap of milk you can choose to include soya milk or rice milk in your diet.
- If you have to foods, such as molluscs or flaky fish you're probably allergic to seafood.
- The only way to avoid an allergic attack is to prevent from eating shellfish and fish, which you are allergic. Moreover also must be careful in the selection of prepackaged foodstuffs its labelling may not declare that it contains seafood ingredients such as shellfish or fish.
There is no reason to be subjected to selective eating. You will make overcoming an allergic reaction that happens in your system. In addition, it will help to restore and to survive.
To some extent, it will help you bring your food allergy. Selective eating may vary. Some food allergies can be treated in the short-term; others are not dealt with in his life.